About Me

I was a manicurist but once I was pregnant in 2005 working long hours doing manicures and pedicures didn't really sound like the "dream job" I had once thought it would be. So, after the birth of my daughter Kendall, I decided home was where I needed to be.

For several years I wanted to have some sort of home based business. Where I could contribute but still stay at home with our little girl. I've always loved jewelry and monogrammed things. So with the encouraging words from my family Ruffles and Rhinestones began! In the Spring of 2008 I was officially in business.

We live in the Texas hill country and are surrounded by our family and friends. Kendall is my little wild child. Thank you to my Mom and sister, Shanna who really gave me that extra push to get the ball rolling. And thank you for stopping by and visiting Ruffles and Rhinestones!

Feel free to check out our blog at Ruffles and Rhinestones